Axis Bank offers a wide range of financial services, one of which is credit cards. Over a period of time, Axis Bank has become one of the premier banking institutions and a big credit card issuer. One can find the credit card that is best suited to their need and is focused on shopping, travel, rewards, cashback, movies, etc. It offers many benefits like fuel surcharge waivers, discounts on dining and shopping, complimentary movie tickets, free access to domestic and international airport lounges, and many more.
Some of the top credit cards include Axis Bank Ace Credit Card, Flipkart Axis Bank Credit Card, Axis Magnus, and Axis Vistara Signature Credit Card. In this article, we will be introducing the Axis Bank Vistara Signature Credit Card.
|Axis Bank Vistara Signature Credit Card – A Snapshot|
|Best Suited For||Travel|
|Joining Fee||INR 3,000|
|Annual Fee||INR 3,000|
|Welcome Benefit||Complimentary Premium Economy Ticket|
|Best Feature||Get up to 4 complimentary Premium Economy tickets in a year as milestone benefit|
Before hitting the Axis Bank Credit Card Apply button, one must check the eligibility criteria to apply for the Axis Bank Vistara Signature Credit Card:
|Criteria||Salaried Class||Self Employed|
|Income||INR 6,00,000 per annum||INR 6,00,000 per annum|
Below mentioned is the list of documents required to apply for the Axis Bank Vistara Signature Credit Card:
|Proof of Identity||PAN Card, Aadhaar card, Driver’s License, Passport, Voter’s ID, Overseas Citizen of India Card, Person of Indian Origin Card, Job card issued by NREGA, Letters issued by the UIDAI, or any other government-approved photo ID proof|
|Proof of Address||Aadhaar card, Driver’s License, Passport, Utility Bill not more than 3 months old, Ration Card, Property Registration Document, Person of Indian Origin Card, Job card issued by NREGA, Bank Account Statement, or any other government-approved address proof|
|Proof of Income||Latest one or 2 salary slips (not more than 3 months old), the Latest Form 16, Last 3 months’ bank statement|
Fees & Charges
Below mentioned are the processing fees and charges to apply for the Axis Bank Vistara Signature Credit Card:
|Joining/Annual Fee||INR 3,000|
|Annual Fees (2nd Year onwards)||INR 3,000|
|Finance Charges||3.4% per month (49.36% per annum)|
|Late Payment Fee||
For Statement Balance:
|Add on Card- Joining Fees||Nil|
|Finance Charges||3.6% per month (52.86% per annum)|
|Cash Withdrawal Charges||2.5% (Min. INR 500) of the Cash Amount|
|Late Payment Fees||
For Statement Balance:
|Over Limit Charges||2.5% of the over-limit amount (Min. INR 500)|
|Fuel Transaction Surcharge||1% of the transaction amount|
Reasons to get Axis Bank Vistara Signature Credit Card
Below mentioned are the reasons to apply for the Axis Bank Vistara Signature Credit Card:
- If you are a frequent traveler.
- If you prefer Vistara to other airlines.
- If most of the expenditure is incurred from credit cards and spending limits are also crossed.
- If other benefits can be ignored.
- If you can afford to pay INR 3000 as annual fees because the card comes with no waiver condition.
How to Apply for Axis Bank Vistara Signature Credit Card?
Below mentioned are the steps to be followed while applying for an Axis Bank Vistara Signature Credit Card:
- On the top of the page, click on “Apply Now”.
- Go to the tab “Credit Cards.
- Scroll down to look for “Axis Bank Vistara Signature Credit Card”.
- Click on “Apply Now”.
- Fill in the details required.
- Click on “Proceed”.
Features and Benefits
Below mentioned are the features and benefits of the Axis Bank Vistara Signature Credit Card:
- Welcome abroad with a complimentary premium economy ticket:
Get a complimentary premium economy class ticket voucher as a welcome gift on payment of fees. Continue enjoying this benefit on renewal of the credit card membership each year.
- Complimentary Club Vistara Membership:
Enjoy the exclusive privileges of a complimentary Club Vistara membership like priority check-in and additional baggage allowance on payment of fees. It will be issued within 10 working days of the payment of annual or joining fees.
- Accrue Club Vistara Points on every swipe:
Earn 4CV Points for every INR 200 spent on the card and redeem them for upgrades and award flights.
- Rewards for achieving milestone spend:
Get bonus CV points and up to 4 complimentary premium economy tickets on achieving milestone spends.
- Lifestyle Privileges:
- Complimentary lounge access at select airports within India.
- Explore curated experiences from across the world with extraordinary weekends.
- Get 3 complimentary rounds of golf at some of India’s most picturesque destinations.
- Avail 25% off up to INR 800 at partner restaurants across the country with Axis Bank EazyDiner.
- Insurance benefits:
- Purchase Protection Covers up to INR 1 lakh cover up to 300 USD for the following:
- Loss of travel documents
- Delay of check-in baggage
- Loss of check-in baggage
|Cover Type||Cover Value|
|Loss of Travel Documents||$300|
|Delay in Check-in Luggage||$300|
|Loss of Check-In Baggage||$500|
- Convert purchases to EMI:
On any transaction above INR 2500, contact the bank to convert a big transaction into EMIs.
- Milestone Benefits:
|Amount Spent in a year||Reward|
|75,000||3000 Bonus CV Points|
|1,50,000||1 Premium Economy Ticket|
|3,00,000||1 Premium Economy Ticket|
|4,50,000||1 Premium Economy Ticket|
|9,00,000||1 Premium Economy Ticket|
Customer Care Number
- Get all queries and complaints resolved by calling the 24*7 customer care number i.e. 1800-419-5959.
- Call 1-860-500-5555 (Charges applicable as per the service provider)
- Call 1800–103–5577 (Toll free number)
- Customers can access Phone Banking services from outside India by dialing +91-22-67987700.
- For blocking of credit/debit/prepaid cards, you can also call our 24-hour Emergency Helpline Number, +91 22 67987700.